Friday, March 6, 2009

Thank You, Tania!

A very special and sincere thank you to Tania K, Mari's mom!

After hearing about my (possibly ridiculous) cake mastering endeavor, Mari put me in contact with her mom. Then Tania very graciously invited me over to go through some of her successful cake recipes. As a bonus, I had a wonderful time meeting Tania, her husband Valeri, and their dog Giza. (Not sure about the spelling in English. Give me a Cyrillic alphabet for Russian, and I'll get it right.)

Tania gave me these recipes (I'm taking liberties with the titles):
- New Year's Cranberry Cake
- Three Cakes Cake
- Cream Frosting

And let me borrow these books:
- Death by Chocolate Cake by Marcel Desaulnier
- Bon Appetite Cakes
- 500 Fabulous Cakes and Bakes

I can't wait to try all the new, fantastic recipes! Thank you, Tania!

No comments:

Post a Comment